International Order Policy:
(We Strongly recommend our customer to read entire policy before place any order.)
How to place an international order:
» To place an order, please include the following pertinent information:
» Please note: We ONLY accept orders with $1000 minimum, and total
- Company Name
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Shipping Method
- Phone number
- Email address
- Name of contact person
- Item(s) required, with our part number if possible (available on-line)
- Item(s) quantity
- A description of the item(s)
- Item unit price and extension total
amount of purchase must be wired in advance.
» We ONLY accept Wire Transfer for international orders.
» We do NOT accept any International Credit Cards for Domestic order.
» After your order has been confirmed, we will contact you with the exact
shipping and handling fee prior for your order to be processed.
» Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 626-810-8341 for
bank information to wire money prior for shipping.
» COUNTRY IMPORT RESTRICTIONS:
» Lanstreet.com will NOT be responsible for any of the above Duties
- Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order.
- Customers are responsible for any custom taxes, duties and other fees that will be collected from your country.
» If the order has arrived at your country on any of following reasons:
» Shipping Method:
- Refuse of accepting the shipment
- Failure to attempt of the delivery
- Lanstreet.com reserves the rights to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.
- Please check with our Shipping Policy.
- We do NOT ship any international orders with United States Postal Service (USPS) mail or express. (No Exception)